Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Join up with me,
So you can see,
Hell's dark brew a-bleeding.
Breathe out the air,
All's foul and fair, when
The Siren's Song is pleading.

check it out

archives


# of naps to date


links

kristin
emily
lisa
alex
katie
maggie
tatu
weebl & bob


no one likes spammers

bosstone2b@aol.com



powered by blogger. get into it.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ok, so i'm going to try and be expeditious about this and not reread it, with hopes of not frustrating myself and going back to expunge the whole thing. i'll apologize in advance for not having any egregious anecdotes to share with you all, but unfortunately life has been a bit quotidian as of late. i've been counting the days till i get back (but unfortunately there will be no more countdown till E on the site, because apparently the E became a bit choleric over it), and i fully plan on having an abberantly phantasmagorical summer.

ok, enough of this pedantry.

i'm halfway to miserable. it goes against everything in my being to say so, and i can almost feel the steel-toed boot of karma in my groin, but alas "IM UNHAPPY". there. i said it. i've completed the ever-so-pervasive cycle of hypocriticalism, and the last of the fetus feces sapidity can tumble from my lips as i thoroughly masticate the last of my own words. i'm done with saying i'm done, through with saying i'm through, never say never again etc. it seems the cosmos like to play a cruel game of paddle ball with my ego, and the more i attempt to define who/what i am the harder they seem to hit. its back to the drawing board for me, except this time i'd rather step back and see what the drawing board has to say to me, or maybe even let a certain dewy wolverine i know do the drawing for me.

speaking of which.

thanks em, you're my cynosure


Kyle @ 4/05/2005 08:09:00 PM ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home